Monday, February 2, 2009

Welcome to our Blog!

Well hello. This is completely new to me (er...to us). I'm currently listening to Raconteurs and fuming about how stupid Nate's management is. Gone for a 2 1/2 hour lunch indeed. We considered making our address www.payattentiontousbecausewearecoolerthanyou.blogspot.com. That was too long and a bit pompous, so I chose awesomeberries. Hopefully Nate won't mind :). Let me explain my reasons why I chose today of all days to create a Berry Blog:

During our hour (sorry, "2 1/2 hour") lunch, we thought it would be funny to make a blog to show everyone how awesome we are. It has many functions.

  1. Chronicle how exciting life is for the two of us.
  2. Make fun of people we know (I will not include names) who use blogs as a means to make friends and impress people with their "awesomeness." If you're wondering, you are not included in this list because we invited you to see our blog. So don't worry!
  3. Help us keep track of the events in our lives.
  4. Show everyone our awesome pictures.
  5. Waste time.
  6. Be like everyone else.

Anyway, so here it is. Our blog. Coming soon: many many pictures and blogs written in stream of consciousness. More than likely we will be the only ones reading it, so I apologize in advance if anything you may read in the future offends you or makes you feel slightly uncomfortable.

Thank you for reading.

-Sarah Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment