Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hello everybody.
My name is Nate.
And this is a blog.
And by definition a blog is: A frequent, chronological publication of personal thoughts and Web links.
I had a personal thought earlier.
"Tell everybody about yourself."
And by everybody, I would assume the thought meant you.
The reader.
So, here goes.
Like I said earlier, my name is Nate.
I work in IT.

This is how I make my living.



I should probably look like this.


But I don't.
Yet.
If I continue down the path I'm on though, it's possible.

I think this rocks.


I am working on a half finished movie/internet experiment.
Here's the trailer.

Hopefully we will finish it this year.

When I'm not being a nerd, I take pictures.
Hugo

I like to play music in all forms.
I have poor grammar.
I have a hard time transferring my thoughts to paper some times.
And I have a wife who is awesome.
And a dog who is awesome.

That is all for now.

Thank you for your time.


No comments:

Post a Comment