Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Freaks of Nature

I thought it would be fun to show our viewers how amazing, beautiful, and utterly ridiculous the natural world is.

Instead, I've compiled a small list of the Freaks and the Misunderstood. The Berrys are huge fans of animals, especially ugly ones. Here are some of our favorites and the reasons why:


#1: The Blobfish

I don't think anyone knows why this thing exists,
but it sure is fun to look at.








#2: The Komondor/Hungarian Sheepdog

It looks like a mop. And I want one.











#3. The Proboscis Monkey

A mix between Squidward and Gonzo.












#4. English Bulldog

Ok, it's not really a freak of nature, but bulldogs are really ugly. But unlike the blobfish, they are ugly in a ridiculously cute way.

Nate's next goal in life: Adopt a bulldog just like this one.










#4. Star-nosed mole

Do I need a reason for this thing to be on the list?
Just look at it. It's horrible.






#5. Tan hedgehogs

I know that's not very nice, but they certainly are freaks of nature. I have just one question for these guys:

Why?








#6 Ugly Dog

So at first I didn't think this was real, but unfortunately I was wrong. Somebody owns this dog and is keeping it alive.


I'd be afraid that it would try to eat my brains at night.








#7. Ugly cat

I don't know what happened to this cat,
but it couldn't have been good.












#8: Sloth

We love sloths. This one couldn't be happier to be sitting in that box.



For those of you who may have seen Return to Oz:
Is it just me or does this sloth look like a Wheeler?

1 comment: